Delivery & Return Policy
UK Delivery Charges
£3.99 Delivery Charge on orders below £40
Free Delivery on orders above £40
We deliver all across the UK and happy to serve our international customers from abroad too.
Outside UK(inc. Rep of Ireland)/ International Delivery Charges
For international shipping outside the UK (inc. Rep of Ireland), please contact us before placing an order for a delivery quote at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and Refunds
At Scarlet, we want you to be happy with the items that you purchase from us. However, we understand that there may be a time when you need to return something you’ve bought from us. If you need to return an item send us an email at email@example.com describing the reason for the return. We can then advise accordingly.
When returning an item
1. Items must be returned within 14 days of the date on which they were delivered to you or else we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
2. Before returning any items to us please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your request to return.
3. Once we have accepted your request, the items can be returned to the following address:
4. Unless faulty or damaged, unwanted items must be returned unused, in their original condition and packaging and in a suitable condition for resale.
5. To return an item we require also proof of purchase.
6. When shipping an item to us please keep the proof of postage till we have confirmed that your refund has been validated or you may be responsible for any loss.
Follow the returns instructions as above, we will refund the item for you (subject to the terms and conditions set out below).
Please note: some products are excluded from our refunds policy unless they are damaged, faulty or do not fit description. These are set out below.
Terms & conditions
If you wish to return an item to us you need to let us know as soon as possible and ensure that it is returned to us within 14 days from the day it was delivered to you.
Unless faulty or damaged, unwanted items must be returned unused, in their original condition and packaging and in a suitable condition for resale. We may reduce your refund to account for any damage or wear and tear to the item whilst it’s in your possession.
If you are returning a damaged or faulty item, we will pay for the cost of your return. If your return is for any other reason, you are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us in a saleable condition.
Items excluded from our standard refund policy
Products that can’t be returned due to health or hygiene reasons (for example, pierced jewellery, fascinators or food and drinks that you have unsealed)
Receiving your refund
Once your returned item is received and inspected we will send you an email to notify you about the approval of refund or proof of rejection of refund. Once approved we will process your refund to the credit or debit card of the person who originally paid for them within 5-7 working days.
Your statutory rights
Nothing in this refund policy affects your statutory rights