Terms And Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
USE OF SCARLET SITE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and SCARLET, the owner and operator of this website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions , you should stop using the website immediately. In these terms and conditions , User or Users means any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by SCARLET and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to SCARLET and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the website. By using the website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at anytime are correct and complete.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
We may suspend or cancel your registration at anytime by informing you in writing to the address provided by you . If we do so , you must immediately stop using the website. Cancellations or suspensions of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
The images of products shown on the SCARLET site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your device’s display of the colours accurately reflect the actual colours of our products. The product you receive may vary slightly in colour from the image on your screen. The weight, dimensions and sizes of the products are approximate only.
PRICES ON THE WEBSITE
All prices shown on the website are in GB Sterling Pound. We try our very best to show the accurate price but sometimes there may be an error. In such case, we will notify you by email regarding the correct price of the product. Once we have notified you of the rectified price, you reserve the right to reorder or cancel the order. All prices are inclusive of VAT. All descriptions of products or pricing are subject to change at any time without prior notice at the sole discretion of us. All products are subject to availability. Any product out of stock will be notified via email as soon as possible.
CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND SCARLET
1. Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please ensure that you have checked your order at each page of the order process. Please note, once you have placed an order with us, we are unable to amend it.
2. After placing an order, you will receive an email from us (sent to the email address that you have provided when placing your order) acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause 3.
3. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the product has been dispatched (the “Dispatch Confirmation”). The contract between us (the “Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
4. The Contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
5. If we are unable to supply you with a product you have ordered, for example, if the product is out of stock or because of an error in the price on our website or inability to authorise your payment, we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
You have the right to exercise this as long as the products are returned undamaged in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receiving order. Before returning any items to us make sure you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your request to cancel. Once we have accepted your request to cancel order, the items can be returned to the following address:
If the product shows any signs or evidence that it has been mishandled after purchase, then we may reduce any refund owed to the buyer to reflect any reduction in the value of the product.
The buyer is responsible for the cost of the postage for returning the items. In an unfortunate circumstance if the items go missing in the transit due to customer’s error for not specifying the right return address then we cannot be held responsible. You will need to hold on to the proof of postage till we get the delivery of the goods.
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your legal rights in respect of products which are defective (damaged) or does not fit description. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
2. If you think that a product is defective or does not fit description, please contact our Customer Service Team by using our Contact email email@example.com and one of our team members will be able to advise you on how to return your goods.
3. All returns for potentially defective products will be examined once they have been received by us. We will notify you if you are entitled to a refund via email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process any refund owed to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day we have notified you via email that you are entitled to a refund. An accepted refund for defective or faulty product entitles you to the original delivery charges, the cost of returning the product to us and a refund for the damaged product.
RETURNING UNDAMAGED GOODS
After receiving the product if the buyer changes his/her mind and wants to return the good it has to be within 14 days of receiving the product and has to be in the original package for resale. The buyer is responsible for the cost of the postage for returning the goods. In an unfortunate circumstance if the goods go missing in the transit due to customer’s error for not providing the right address then we cannot be held responsible. You need to hold on to the proof of postage till we get the delivery of the goods. Before returning any product make sure you Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the right details.
1. We will usually refund any money due to you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, exchanges are treated as a refund of the old product and a new purchase for the new product, so please be aware that you will see both of these transactions on your account.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
1. All content included on the website, unless uploaded by users, is the property of SCARLET, our affiliates or other third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text graphics, images, audios, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and other form of information capable of being stored in an computer that appears on or forms part of this website , including any such content uploaded by users. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be constructed as granting by implications, estoppels, or otherwise, any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without owner‘s prior written permission.
2.You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following a. retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen.
3.You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of SCARLET.
You may not use the website for any of the following purposes :
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person‘s use or enjoyment of the website.
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
AVAILABILITY IF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that SCARLET makes available through the Website (the service) is provided “as is“ and on an “as available“ basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provided no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. SCARLET is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
Whilst SCARLET uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of the personal details and their computers.
SCARLET accepts no liability for any disruption or non- availability of the Website.
SCARLET reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Nothing in these terms and conditions will :
(a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury from our or your negligence, as applicable
(b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law SCARLET accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption any data, database or software:
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND COMPLAINTS
The contract between you and SCARLET, under which you have made your purchases, it is agreed shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us. This does not affect your statutory rights.